I don't usually put too much stuff about me here, but I just have to toot my own horn!! I got the grades for my last semester today. I just finished Algebra and Anatomy & Physiology II, two of the hardest classes I've had to take so far. I got a 96 in Algebra and a 97 in Anatomy & Physiology II. I am thrilled to have come out so well on these two!!! My final essay in A&P II earned me my first 100% on a writing assignment in that class. I was always around 95%. So, even while suffering from a sinus infection, today is a very good day!!! :)
I am currently enjoying a week off, before I start my next two classes.
UPDATE: I guess I spoke too soon about this being a very good day No sooner after I added this post did I fall down the stairs, while heading to do laundry. My foot slipped off the first step and I landed on my backside, literally bouncing down every single step. When I opened my eyes, I was shocked to realized I'd gone all the way to the bottom. While racing to my rescue, Monte slipped on the wet floor by the back door and twisted/bashed up his right knee. My backside is quite sore now as is Monte's knee. ::sigh:: That's what I get for being too optomistic. Today has been downgraded from 'very good' to just 'good'.
2 comments:
Ouch! Hope you are healing ok. Congrats on all the great grades. That is AMAZING!
Ouchie!! I hope you both are healing well! WTG on those grades!! You are rockin' girl!!!
Post a Comment