Friday, February 08, 2008

GPA

I have a 3.9 GPA!!! Me!!! The one who could barely get through high school and hasn't taken a class in 15 years!!!

I know I seem to be doing a lot of hootin' and hollerin' about my grades lately, but I just can't believe it!! After this seven week semester ends on March 16th, I will be halfway through my Associates degree!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u go girl! I had forgotten our blog address, but I found it so I will be around more often! Tracy

Anonymous said...

You are my hero! I'll bet your brilliant husband helps you with your school work.I know he's smart as well as handsome and charming. :-)

Liz said...

Wooo hooo! Way to go Dorian!!!!

Jill Brochard said...

Woohoo!! Dorian!! You have every right to be proud!! You go girl! That is just amazing! So how did you celebrate???

Marlene said...

Hooray for you!!!