Yes, happy birthday! I looked at the t-shirt in that second picture and thought, puzzled, "What does "BOOS" mean?" Didn't realise I had read it backwards until the next photo!!
Thanks for your comment on halfsoledboots...I am so glad that shawl is over -- one of the more boring patterns I have ever knit. But the end result is impressive, if due to its size alone.
3 comments:
Wow, happy birthday! It looks like you guys had a blast...I'm so glad.
Yes, happy birthday! I looked at the t-shirt in that second picture and thought, puzzled, "What does "BOOS" mean?" Didn't realise I had read it backwards until the next photo!!
Thanks for your comment on halfsoledboots...I am so glad that shawl is over -- one of the more boring patterns I have ever knit. But the end result is impressive, if due to its size alone.
A much belated Happy Birthday!!!!10 years old...wow!
Post a Comment