We doubled our corn this year to (6) 12' rows. In spite of all the rain, they seem to be doing ok. The stalks are about 8" tall so far. I also have 6 healthy jalepeno pepper plants and 6 healthy green pepper plants. I'll take some pictures pretty soon!!! Pray that the rabbits find another garden to pick on and leave my green peppers alone!!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Garden Anomaly
My garden isn't doing as well as I'd like this year. It has taken 3 plantings to get any sign of carrots or spinach, the rabbits are eating all of my green beans, and I lost one of my three tomatoe plants. But the radishes are growing quite well. I've eaten a dozen of them so far, and this is one I picked today. I grow 'em well and I grown 'em weird. ;)

We doubled our corn this year to (6) 12' rows. In spite of all the rain, they seem to be doing ok. The stalks are about 8" tall so far. I also have 6 healthy jalepeno pepper plants and 6 healthy green pepper plants. I'll take some pictures pretty soon!!! Pray that the rabbits find another garden to pick on and leave my green peppers alone!!!
We doubled our corn this year to (6) 12' rows. In spite of all the rain, they seem to be doing ok. The stalks are about 8" tall so far. I also have 6 healthy jalepeno pepper plants and 6 healthy green pepper plants. I'll take some pictures pretty soon!!! Pray that the rabbits find another garden to pick on and leave my green peppers alone!!!
1 comment:
That's one funky radis -- last year we had rabitts in our garden -- they got all the green beans and lettuce!
Post a Comment