Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bag-Tag

I've been bag-tagged by one of my October 2003 mommy friends, Jill (a link to her page is on the left of our blog.) I have to do three things (1) show a picture of my 'bag', (2) show a picture and description of the contents, (3) tag 5 more people.

First:

Here is my bag. My MIL bought me this bag because I'm a quilter. See the nice bright pink stain in the bottom right corner, one of my favorite gel pens leaked!!!




Second, here is a picture of the contents.



Includes:

(1) Wallet (matches my bag)
(2) Dora sticker ('borrowed' from the ENT for future Mackenzie bribes, lol)
(3) 3 Shrek erasers
(4) Iowa WIC folder
(5) Notes on how to make a pillow case
(6) Barette
(7) Bobby pin
(8) Lotion (lemon, my favorite)
(9) 5 pens
(10) 2 Walmart receipts
(11) Note from my Dr. regarding which vitamin I need to take.
(12) Olive Garden GC
(13) Local hospital volunteer badge
(14) Cough drop
(15) U of Iowa appointment card for Marcus
(16) Pill box
(17) I-Shuffle
(18) Gum
(19) Loose penny

Tag, you're it: (I don't know 5 other bloggers)
Kim (Reformed Grits)
Amy (AmyFJ)
Marlene




1 comment:

Jill Brochard said...

Cute!! It is funny because all mommies have bribs of some sort for their kids! ;)