Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mackenzie is 4!!

We spent Mackenzie's 4th birthday in Michigan, staying on the lake. She had her very first big party. We had a great time visiting friends and family we hadn't seen since last year. Mackenzie really enjoyed herself. One funny thing she did..I lit the candles, but she blew them out before anybody started to sing. I relit them, told her to wait until we sang to her first before blowing them out. We got about 1/3 of the way into the song and she started to blow again. This time I held her off before she got to the 4th one, so she had something to blow when the song was over. I don't know what got into her. Must have been in a hurry to eat cake!! :)


Mackenzie showing off her balloons and decorations
Mackenzie's Cake (why do they insist on capitalizing the K?!!!)

The birthday girl enjoying her cake!!

1 comment:

Jill Brochard said...

How fun -- she looks so happy!