Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Marcus' Official First Tooth

Marcus finally lost his first official tooth. I say official because he lost the bottom two front teeth, but with the dentists help. His permanent teeth were already coming in, so the baby teeth needed to come out. This time it was all natural. We wiggled and wiggled for days and days. During the day on Sunday we tugged and pulled, it just didn't want to come out. Finally, just before bed I gave it a twist and out it came. He was thrilled!! I always thought he'd have a hard time loosing teeth, but it doesn't bother him a bit. Plus, he's VERY tolerant to pain!!!

Here I am holding the washcloth on the bleeding, but he still wanted to see the tooth. It's in the palm of his left hand.

A smile around the washcloth, still hanging onto that tooth!!

His first toothless smile. See the grip he has on that tooth?!!!

Up close smile!!!

No comments: