This picture is facing away from our house, towards the neighbor behind us. We have two rows of sweet corn on the right, then three rows of beans, then in the front of the picture are pole beans, with tomatoes around them.
This is a vew from the other side, facing our house. You can now see that behind the pole beans and tomatoes are hot peppers and in the far right corner is a zuccini plant (which you can't see because it's buried behind the flowers).
Of course I couldn't leave the girlie out. Here she is behind the corn, trying to blow bubbles. You can also see my sunflower growing behind her, just at the front corner of the shed.
1 comment:
Oh how fun! Zach wants to plant things all the time. His latest was a cherry pit he planted in a plastic cup... lol.. I told him when we get a house he can have his own garden to plant seeds in and take care of, I am sure he will love it!!! Looks great Dorian!
Post a Comment