I just wanted to let everybody know that we are ok. We went many days without power and have alot of yard cleanup to do. Since we have so much to do I'm keeping this short. Check out some of the pictures. This is just the beginning of the storm, I just was too busy cleaning up instead of taking pictures.
Monte
5 comments:
I've been wondering about you guys! I tried calling last weekend to see how things were going with the move. We were having a winter storm up here and I heard that Des Moines was having bad weather also.
How did hte move go? Are you settling into the new 'digs'?
No moving yet. We got the kids' bedrooms painted today and started painting the kitchen tonight, one more coat and it's done. We will attempt to start moving by ourselves if the weather gets better. Our town looks like a war zone, all the food in our fridge went bad and now we are in the middle of a blizard. Somebody doesn't seem to want us to move. :-) Monte
Stay safe and hope things clear up quickly!
Julie
We have a blizzard up here too and have been stuck inside for the last two days. When do you have to be out of your current house before you move into the new one? Sounds like you guys have been busy busy making your new house a HOME :) Enjoy!!
We have until 3/31 in this house. Makes it a little less stressful, we can move at our own pace. :)
Post a Comment