Thursday, January 18, 2007

We're moving!!!

Our dream is coming true, we are finally buying our very own home!!! We close on February 23rd!!!! We'll have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It's right down the street from the ball park, playground and just beyond that is the kids school. We'll have a nice big yard too. We are all thrilled. I'd rather not have to pack, move, and unpack, but it'll be worth it!!! We're just moving 2 blocks down the street from where we are now, so we should be able to use our flat bed trailer and some manual labor. :) Here are some pictures!!!

Front

West Side
Backyard


Kitchen

Bathroom

Basement (I think I see a pool table here, lol)

8 comments:

Marlene said...

I am SOOOOO happy for you Dorian!! Congratulations!!!

Angie said...

Fun Fun Fun Dorian - I don't envy you in the moving department as I may be there soon :) We signed the counteroffer on a 4 bedroom 2 bath house that is just around the corner from the elementary school/community center. Now we just wait for the finalizing from the bank and if all goes well we close Feb 28.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dorian, i am so very happy for you! wow, that is great! congratulations sweetie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dorian, so thrilled for your guys...the house is beautiful!!

Julie

Reformed Grits said...

That's so great! I love the house! And Im sure it's flat everywhere out there but living in the foothills of the Appalacian mountains I have to say I'm VERY jealous of your FLAT YARD! Lovely!

Dorian said...

Kim, it's actually not as flat as most think. We have quite a few hills and valleys here. Nebraska on the other hand....flat!!! lol But, I'm sure it's flatter than Alabama mountains!!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooo beautiful.... love the tile in the kitchen back splash.
Michele

Mom & Dad said...

congrats, Dorian!!! The house is great! I love the back deck! Lots of BBQs on that deck in your future!
If I were close, I'd help you move...I LOVE packing and unpacking!