Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Amazing Energy!!

Kim amazes me. She has 6 kids, 11 and under. The youngest was just born this past June. She and I share 3 common things (although I'm sure there are many others), but these brought us together. She and I both have an 8 year old, 6 year old, and 3 year old. We met on AOL in early 1998, when pregnant with our 8 year olds. I wish I had 1/2 of her energy. The # of things she can get done in one day astounds me!!! Read her most recent post. I'd be happy if I could get our gingerbread house decorated. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a hoot. Thanks for the strokes; heaven knows I need them! :-D But if you saw my messy house, my piles of laundry, my NASTY bathrooms and... well, me, since I haven't had a shower today, you'd change your tune pretty quickly. I am EXHAUSTED tonight and I'm looking around wondering what I actually DID today!

Angie said...

Kim - do your boys not aim either? I have a lovely little eight year old who still can't figure out how to get it all in the toilet. The bathroom that he uses is right outside the main living room. I get SO tired of having to air it out.. having to clean it... etc. I wish there was an invisible shield that I could put up so that ALL the pee would go in the toilet. While I love my three bathrooms and while it makes life more pleasant with the kids I HATE to clean all of them.