Monday, November 20, 2006

Poll

We are getting ready to paint Mackenzie's room purple (of course!!). A very good friend of mine gave me the great idea, to paint a bible verse too. I'm torn between a few. I would really appreciate your vote!!

Thanks.

Which verse should we paint on Mackenzie's bedroom wall?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! (haha)
I voted for what you know to be my personal favorite! Let me know what you do!

Dorian said...

You're favorite is also mine, but it's also the longest. My MIL will have my hiney, since she's the lucky one who gets to paint it. She asked for a short one. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Dorian,

It actually took me a couple minutes to decide on which verse I liked best for a bedroom. Then it dawned on me. Bedrooms aren't just for sleeping - they're for playing, quiet time, etc. And so I chose....

Cheryl