Sunday, September 10, 2006

Miles Plays Soccer

Miles had his first game yesterday. He's never played soccer before, but he did a great job (with a little reminding that he had to run) and says he liked it. His team has quite a few good players, these are 1st and 2nd graders. I bet some will be playing in high school. Miles' team won 4-0. I never realized how comic little kids can be, when playing a sport. It was a hoot!!!


Here's a hole in the field, between Miles and the referee. Of course, Miles had to do his duty and let everyone know not to fall into it.


Miles is running towards the other teams goal. I always thought he had skinny little legs, but I think I see some muscle there now too. :)


Here's Miles getting ready to throw the ball back into the game.

No comments: