



My Mom came to visit us, from Michigan. She didn't get to stay very long, she has quite a collection of cats and parrots at home, that needed her. But, we got her for a little over 24 hours. We took her to see the Buffalo (aka Buckalo, per Mackenzie), took her on a little trip to Pella, at a whole bunch of mashed potatoes, and hung out remembering funny things from when I was little. I don't remember laughing with my Mom this much in quite a long time. I really enjoyed her visit. I hope she comes back soon.
The kids were excited to see her. Miles spent a good hour and a half sitting at the end of the driveway waiting for her. Mackenzie seemed to remember her, the last time she was here was last October, for Mackenzie's 2nd birthday. She wasn't shy at all.
Here's a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment