
Do you know who this is, in the picture with me? This is the love of my life. I love my kids, you can usually tell in my posts about them, but I haven't taken the time to tell you how incredibly important my husband is to me. I KNOW I don't tell him enough, and I plan to change that. I LOVE him!!! I thought a good place to start is to put it here. This man has put up with so much over the last 9 years. He's been so patient with me, 5 pregnancies, 3 kids and 2 losses, a move to Iowa, and so many days spent struggling with my depression. I often wonder what I did to deserve such an amazing man. With Fathers Day coming up, I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out a way to show him how important he is to me, of course as a father, but most importantly as a man. My man!!!! lol
Mackenzie has started saying he's 'her' daddy. Not just daddy, but 'her' daddy. This morning I told her, he was mine first. lol Of course she didn't understand what I meant, but it reminded me that all we have, started with the 2 of us, Monte and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment